green grass

green grass

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

waiting

I wanna break every clock..
The hands of time could never move again..
We could stay in this moment..
For the rest of our lives..

I wanna be your last first kiss,
That you'll ever have...
I wanna be your last first love...that you'll ever have
Till your lying here beside me...
I wanna be your last first kiss for all time..
- Inevitable, Anberlin


waiting patiently for you,

waiting, waiting, i hope you're waiting too.

I want to know..who you are..I've been waiting for what seems too long,
I see your shadow, I feel your wind as you pass, I hear your whisper in most every song.

my first love, my first kiss, my everything you'll be,
sometimes it hurts so much, but no one else can see.

but I'm waiting, waiting with a covering smile, patiently for you,
waiting..i hope you're waiting and looking for me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment