green grass

green grass

Monday, August 30, 2010

The Wind

How do you know when to hold on…or let go?
How do you know, when to hide or let these feelings show?
So many times, along a strong slow gentle wind
So many times, I just don’t know.

Sometimes you have to put the brave face on,
But inside all your courage is completely gone,
Sometimes it feels as if it has stolen everything from you, this wind..
Sometimes it feels like you’ll never see the dawn.

How do you stand by the side, and see your friends in love and sappy?
If I gave you a box of crayons, would you, could you color me happy?
Sometimes it’s so cold, so harsh; this blowing wind

Will love find me? Oh why can’t it be ..snappy..

Sometimes it feels like the cold, sharp knife,
While others, I swear, you Feel…you Hear…that happy tuned fife.
But it’s always there. This SteadySlowRoughFastCalm.....steady wind
That breath, this wind… called life.

1 comment: