green grass

green grass

Friday, May 10, 2013

Day 118

It's 118 days post wreck. Where have the days went? It's also a little sad that I establish things in reference to my wreck.
Am I over it? Not yet.
Do I still have pain? Definitely.
But I am getting there.

This past week, the ladies went on a retreat to gatlinburg. It was such a blast. I haven't laughed that much in almost 2 years. It was amazing. I hurt quite a bit from it all, but it was SOO worth it to go. I was in charge of devotions for the week, and they went spectacularly. Seriously, God used me to present some great stuff and bring our ladies closer. I am so so so glad I went.

Getting back yesterday, I'm getting back into the swing of things. I'm still stressed about life and a job. Very stressed about a job. I really need prayers. I am so stressed and wanting a job so much. I honestly feel worthless being unemployed, and unable to do much. Top that off with being the most single person around. It all adds up to being stressed. I know I complain about my job status and me being a,  as I call it "no mister sister", but those are two things I worry about.

And being day 118, of course I worry about my life with all this hardware in me, and being in pain for the rest of my life and these hideous scars on my leg. I'm trying to give things to God, but I'm having problems letting go.

Until next time,
Stressed Annie

No comments:

Post a Comment