green grass

green grass

Sunday, July 18, 2010

long lost andrea has returned..

Wow...so it’s been quite a while since I’ve dropped by here. Let’s just say things have been chaotic!

I decided to embark on the suicidal mission called “Summer Classes”. Not sure how I made it through those 5 weeks! It was definitely rough, and I ended up pulling an all nighter on weds night to finish everything. Took me about 8 hours to complete one portfolio! Anyways...I am SO thankful those classes are OVER.

It seems that summer is going by so fast. I’ve only got about 5-6 more weeks until school starts back up again. This fall I will be a senior. Well, I’ve technically been a senior for two quarters now, but I will be in my 4th and final year of my undergrad degree. Where has the time gone?! In June I will be graduating with a degree in Integrated Language Arts, then onto Grad school in July to receive my Masters degree and my teaching license. (It is completely ridiculous that I will not graduate with a license...but that’s another story!) Keep me in your prayers as I will be driving to Trotwood-Madison school three days a week to complete my undergrad student observations. I’m nervous about it, but this is where God wants me to be. I will under another heavy course load, 20 hours once again, so I’m sure there will be many sleepless nights once again!

On a better note, my church youth group will be leaving next Sunday for a Youth Conference in Gatlinburg, TN. We’ll be gone for a week to hear some great preaching and be down there with around 2000 other teenagers from across the country. I know that technically I am not a teen anymore, but since our church does not have a singles/college & career age group, I tag along with the teens. And this will be my last year of going, since next year will basically be the beginning of the rest of my life. :)

We’re having a rummage sale on Thursday, Friday and Saturday, to fund some more of our trip! So I’m quite excited about that! Keep our group in your prayers for traveling mercies, as well as prayers that God will move within our group, as well as in each heart of every teen that attends this year. I’ll definitely have to update after the week is over.

1 comment:

  1. I will keep your group in my prayers...sounds like a lot of fun! Good luck at the rummage sale too.

    You amaze me with all you take in at school. I know you will do just fabulous!

    ReplyDelete