green grass

green grass

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

...just in passing..

this week just seems to be getting longer! Finally Wednesday...though it feels like it should be Friday!!! definitely hasn't been the best week either...Monday everyone in my house was a little on the grumpy side, so I decided to stay planted in my room most of that evening....and yesterday, I had my first run-in with the Law...(wellllll, actually second...but the first is a long story, quite humorous, ask sometime and I'll tell you ;]) I was trying to come home from school yesterday, and wasnt paying attention to my speed while passing a semi...and low and behold, Mr. Sheriff is there and decides I'm the one....but, all's well, He only gave me a warning (YAY! even though I was shaking so much that I almost couldnt get my license out of my wallet lol) and its now a secret between my mother and I...there's some things that daddy's just dont need to know ;)

I haven't been able to get out with my camera as much as I've been wanting too...school is getting in my way. I really want to get out and about, especially in the Germantown/Farmersville area...but the whole college thing just isnt agreeing...speaking of college...its so hard to believe that after this quarter, I'll technically be a senior!! wow!! even though I'm still in my third year, I've enough hours to be considered a Senior...how crazy...time is flying by...and hopefully by this time next year, I'll be either student teaching, or have it under my belt...its just amazing how time goes by so fast...

i suppose I've spent enough time dallying around here on the computer...off to cleaning and homework and going over some songs for church tonight...since I'm usually the pianist on Wednesday nights :)

have a great rest of the week! :)

4 comments:

  1. You better slow down! haha School (& work) totally get in the way of picture taking. I am now trying to make up for 2 days of missed pictures on Flickr. I can't seem to comment everyone, as it would take FOREVER......

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah yes..two days of missed pictures on Flikr can be quite a bit! good luck on that one lol :)
    and ya know..i was talkin' to my mama about pictures & such, and you and Johnna, and i told her one of these days I'm gonna be your guys' shadow and student in photography and editing, because I'm totally envious of you two! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, I would not mind, but I must say, Johnna is the MASTER. She has been at this longer than I. Are you still thinking about the Orchid Festival on the 20th?

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmm i had almost forgot about it! i think its going to be one of those play it by ear things, whatwith homework being my life at the moment. I'd really like to though! were you thinkin bout going?

    ReplyDelete