green grass

green grass

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Behind these Hazel Eyes

Once again, I am behind on the blogging thing. *sigh*. ah well, maybe it'll get better..ha. I wanted to write more tonight, but I am on the downward side of the past 3 hours of homework, so I think it's going to be sleep time for me soon. So here's something i've been working on lately... it's my version of a spoken word poem. These things are AMAZING. seriously. mine, not so much...buuuuttt yeah. Eventually I would like my students to possible write and perform one, so I made a rough model for them..maybe. I'm not sure if they'll ever see it or not, but hey, what the heck. Anyhoo, I know quality is HORRIBLE...but it's what I have to work with at the moment! dont judge too harshly.. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment